Start Writing workshops are on pause. Click here for more info.
A writing workshop can be a big commitment, especially if it’s your first time. You might have questions about how they work, whether they’re a good fit for your writing, and how you’ll feel sharing your work with others. If that sounds like you, you’re welcome to audit a session of Writers’ Boot Camp. Adult writers of all levels are welcome to take part: no previous writing experience required.
In exchange for the audit fee, you’ll join an ongoing workshop for one session as a full participant. You will:
• take part in 3-4 writing exercises (bring a pen and notebook)
• get to know the Amherst Writers & Artists method
• check out the workshop space
• meet David, your workshop leader (and Milo, your co-facilitator)
• decide if you’d like to take a full session in the future
There is no homework or preparation required before auditing, and no commitment after the fact.
One auditor is allowed per session, space permitting. If you’re interested in taking part or would like more info, feel free to get in touch.