Love to write? Or would you love to write but don’t know how? Start Writing workshops offer writers at all levels a safe environment to develop their inner voice – and now’s your chance to try it for free!
Date: Wednesday Sept 6th, 2017
Time: 7.00pm – 9:00pm
Address: 489 College Street (Bathurst & College)
The Open House format gives you a chance to:
- get to know the Amherst Writers & Artists method
- take part in some short writing exercises (bring a pen and notebook)
- check out the workshop space
- meet David, your workshop leader and ask him some tough questions
- meet Milo, your canine co-facilitator
- decide if Start Writing workshops are a good fit for you & your writing
Group size is limited so everyone can participate. If you’d like to take part, please reserve a spot via the contact form.